-
August 27th, 2005, 11:53 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Anybody let me in on some good hot rod magazines, like black kat kustoms type stuff. If you could I would very much appreciate it.
-
August 28th, 2005, 11:56 AM
#2
Inactive Member
www.olskoolrodz.com
ol skool rodz is the best mag on the newstands...
check it out!!!!!!
-
August 28th, 2005, 02:42 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Check out Rolls and Pleats, ck deluxe, Garage, Dice, Barracuda. Just to name a few. Go to kustomnewsstand.com they have a ton of great mags, and they're excellent to deal with. I've ordered from them a few times, never had a problem, and they don't charge shipping.
-
August 28th, 2005, 05:28 PM
#4
Inactive Member
OL SKOOL RODZ is such a great magazine i hightly recommend it.
<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ August 28, 2005 02:29 PM: Message edited by: Misfit 13 ]</font>
-
August 28th, 2005, 07:20 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Yeah Ol Skool Rodz is great. I live near SF and we have a locally published one called "Garage Magaazine" http://www.garagemagazine.com/ but they cover most of the Big Events too plus music review, tatts, artisits and of course lots of cars
-
August 29th, 2005, 12:55 PM
#6
Inactive Member
I agree with everything cc327 said. Garage Magazine is alo good
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks